mercredi 19 mars 2008

Back online

I've been playing live poker for the past 3 months and I was too lazy to give updates to this blog but I learned that some people was reading this so hopefully I will write more often.

I'm back at playing online on NoiQ poker. I tried to play at other site, full tilt, pokerroom and stars but still nothing beats NoiQ. I like Stars a lot but I will keep playing on NoiQ for the weekly bonus I get each friday in my account. And the cashout always takes less then 24 hours with them, for bank transfer and sometimes it takes less than an hour for moneybookers.

I'm also working on a website for extra income, be sure to check it out and please give me some feedback. I only started the site 3 days ago so its still pretty empty. My goal is not only to offer bonus/rakeback deals but I have many ideas I want to put on the site that people want to keep coming back at my site. pokerbonusraces

Cheers

Aucun commentaire: