mercredi 21 novembre 2007

Last few days, I have played long sessions and played many hands. My biggest day was last saturday were I played more than 10K hands! Thats crazy. I've also had very huge swings. I'm at nl100 for 4-5 days now but I cant win with consistancy. I mean I crush the limit, its a joke, but variance is what it is and at the moment I'm pretty unlucky. At least I dont lose and can continue at nl100 and eventually I'll be able to have a constant winrate.

Just today, in my first 2 sessions, usually I play little less than 2 hours sessions, I lost $400. In my last session though, I played like 1K hands and won $750 at nl100 and nl200. Its pretty much like that since I moved up in limit. Yesterday I lost $550. The day before I lost $300 for the entire day and went to bed early. I couldn't sleep so I opened up my laptop and played some nl200 and won $800 pretty quickly.

Since I played many hands at ssnl, I'm curently 14th in the second part of the rake race on NoiQ poker. First 20 players who accumulate the most FPP, are garanteed 1K in bonus money.
http://www.noiqpoker.com/docs/noiqracenovember.html

There is one hand at the end of my session that I played pretty badly and would like to share.










I dont have the HH because I played that hand on another computer but thats the NoiQ HH witout the stack size though. Well we were both full stack at $100. IAINTGAY made a raise in position and I called with suited connectors no gap in the blinds. I flopped the nut str8 and my mistake was to just bet a small amount to try to represent a weak hand. He raised my bet on the flop and I just called and on turn I check-raise him the minimum which usually represent a lot of strength.

Anyway in this hand the best was to either get it all-in on the flop or the turn. He made a huge mistake by calling the turn and obvsiouly he got lucky but the point is next time I need to be sure that his stack is commited by the turn.

Thats pretty much it for now and I will be playing more online poker for the rest of the month.

Aucun commentaire: