mercredi 14 novembre 2007

I played some online poker today. As usual I play on Noiq poker, still at nl50. Here is my stats for the entire day:

profit: 7.87$ ..lol
hands: 4220
FPP: 6382.5

I started my day with a 1 and half hour session where I lost 2 buy-ins. I won it back plus more during the afternoon and I managed to break-even to end the day. I have to expect a lot of swings since I play many tables. I usually start my session by opening 16 tables.

I felt very good today, and that is an important factor to have success in this game; the mental part. Its almost everything in poker. I was really not disciplined before and usually played under bad condition. I often played while:

1- I was tired
2- I was drinking alcohol
3- I was angry
4- I was losing and played bad and loose to recover my losses (I need to accept the fact that I may play good cards and not win with them)

It's important to play better after losing money rather than bad.

I went broke quickly and hopefully I'll will not play under these conditions again.

I feel very confident about my game so if I can catch a break here and there, and keep being disciplined, nothing can stop me.

Chad

Aucun commentaire: