mardi 13 novembre 2007

Presentation

I'm a 26 year old guy, who lives in Montreal and play poker for a living, mostly internet poker. I have no education and dont want to make 12$/hour for the rest of my life, so I decided to become a poker pro. I've always been a gambler since my teenage years so when the poker boom happened in 2003, I started watching it on TV and from that point, I basically concentrate on just that form of gambling. I started playing pro in early 2006 with no much great success since then.

In late 2005, I deposit 50$ on everest poker and began playing No-Limit holdem since it was the big thing and after, I played limit holdem to chase deposit bonus from site to site. In early february 2007, I've switch back to No-limit. I made and lost lot of money during this year. During the summer I had a 5 digit bankroll but I managed to lose it all.

So right now, i'm a nl5o player and I only play on Noiq poker. My nickname is "IPUSHUFOLD". I've been playing on that site for more than 6 months now specially for there 600$ bonus . Also Noiq is on the iPoker network which is easily in the top5 for the biggest online poker network, so whenever I decide to play, there is always players to play against. If you want a good bonus with them, they offer 100% up to 600$ for the first time you deposit. Enter the bonus code "FREEMONEYNOIQ" when you decide to create an account. Add me on messenger and ill answer any question you might have: je.je.je88@hotmail.com

I hope to update this blog 2-3 times a week to tell you what is my progression in my poker career, how much I've won or lost during a certain period of time, what did I learn new about the game, my concern, my brags and beats and other stuff. Hopefully at least 1 person can find something interesting or learn a thing or 2 as they are experiencing the same thing as me.

Chad

Aucun commentaire: