jeudi 15 novembre 2007

Last night, I've slept for more than 12 hours straight! so havent played much poker. I moved up to nl100 and I played 2K hands for little over 100$ profit. The game is still really good at this level. And up to nl400, my opponents should not give me much headaches.

Yesterday I told myself to cut on coffee and liquor drinks because I believe I can be in a better shape and more focus to concentrate on the game. Today is a good start, I only drank water and juice..lol. A 5-10 minutes walk outside between poker session, is also a good food for the body and the brain. It's so easy to become lazy and stay lazy as a poker player because all you have to do is sit and play a game. The players who have the most success, obviously are in great shape.

Chad

Aucun commentaire: